- Wow- 52% of 18 to 29-year-olds live at home but 23% is due to colleges closing. Interesting how it’s spun.
- Send to everyone - Cost-Effective improvements for your home. I Liked the landscaping
- For your home flipper investors Notice the 41.3% return on Investment - this is not 41% on the purchase price but on the down payment - more details here - 1st Quarter 2020 - Average purchase price was $169700 - resale was $232,000 - assume 8% buying and closing cost ($18,500) Leaves $43,800 for repairs, improvements, holding costs, etc.
- Interesting article on potential evictions in 2021
“I’m a year or so out from buying”
This is a stall - their monkey mind is just keeping them safe - ask a great question that brings them into the pre-frontal cortex
Just out of curiosity what’s magical about a year or so? If we could get you approved for a loan with these low-interest rates, get you into a great home, and show you how that’s cheaper than renting would you be willing to take a look?
Tech Tip: Oh Bother
- let people know when you are available.
Hard Work and persistence!
International Coach Federation • Certified ACC