Monday News You Can Use - 01.09.2023Jan 09, 2023
(take these with a grain of salt)
- Prices will be very regional - Boom areas will decline - some by 15% (The coasts and rest areas). Areas that increased moderately will see modest 2 to 4% increase prices (South, MidWest and Northeast).
- Interest Rates will stabilize in the high 5% to Low 6% range.
- Builders will focus on building Rental properties. The labor and materials costs and interest rates make this option profitable for them
- Fist time Landlords will be a growth sector. Many will opt to keep their homes and low interest rates when they are forced to buy larger homes or move because of job transfers etc.
- Areas with disaster potential will see insurance costs soar.
- Buyers representation agreements will become standard.
- Homes will take longer to sell. Learn how to manage listings again.
(Click HERE to Read the Special Report)
- 4.8 Million home swill be sold (what an Opportunity!
If you’re looking how to take advantage of any of these trends, I would like some coaching on it give us a call at 770-726-1256.
|Your Coaching Matters Supports Agents and Brokers to
Elevate the Professionalism of Real Estate.
If you are not a member, will you join us at